With the BLACK & DECKER Cordless Drill and Project Kit, you’re always ready for a variety of jobs around the house. It makes an excellent starter kit to have on hand for hanging curtains, putting up shelves and more. It includes 54 of the most commonly reached-for hand tools and accessories with its own carrying case.
Features + Benefits
- Includes 7.2V Lithium drill for a variety of home projects
- Lithium Ion Battery – Always Ready, holds a charge up to 18 months
- By providing extra level of control, the 11 postion clutch prevents stripping and overdriving screws
- Includes 54 hand tools and accessories
- Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
I’ve just got from reviewer:
- G1: I don’t do heavy duty projects, but I wanted a set of my own since my husband’s tools are always spread around where I can’t find them. This kit has everything I need to be able to do simple projects around the house on my own.
- G2: Extremely useful entry level project kit with essential home improvement tools. I bought the tool kit for this price it is a great deal. All the tools are in very good build quality
- Pros:good build quality Good value for Money Entry level Do it your self tools
- Cons:Built in battery means once it ran out of juice, one have to wait 8-9 hours to charge
- G3:At first i hated the drill then firgured out how to make it not limit itself so its really good. The drill bits are not very good quality but everything else is great so far.
- G4:The kit is exactly what we needed for projects around the apartment. Definitely a great value.
- G5:I bought this for myself, but if you’re thinking about a good gift for any semi young person ever, get them this! I assembled everything in my apartment with this.
- G6:Replacing my 12 tr old black and decker drill- may he rest in peace. As promised. More tools than I thought I needed, but have already found a use for everything.
- G7:I bought this for my daughter. It’s a b-day gift that she has not yet received. However, I looked it over and it seems perfect for a single lady, who needs to do a few around the house jobs. I’m sure she will like it. Since we haven’t used it, I can’t speak to the operation or durability. However, I have other Black & Decker tools and have confidence that this will be as good as their other products.
- G8:All the non-powered tools are of adequate quality for most regular household repair jobs.
The power drill is the main item that makes the kit worthwhile. The storage bag could have
been more useful if it had some separate compartments instead of just allowing everything to
be lumped together. The kit does come with a battery charger for the drill, but it was almost
“hidden” inside the bag and was not part of the outside blister packaging.